Email and Calendar
University email accounts and calendars for students are hosted on Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
- Mail box size: Unlimited storage
- Attachment size: 25 MB per file attachment
- Encryption: None
See the following support articles for login and configuration information.
- Web Mail: How do I setup my Google Workspace Account?
- Desktop Client: How do I setup Gmail on a desktop?
- Mobile Devices: How do I setup Gmail on a mobile device?
|Institutional Email*||Calendar||Google Workspace Apps|
* Faculty and staff may have an a email account (gmail) on Google Workspace, but it is not their university email service. They cannot receive university email in this gmail account.
Google Workspace Applications
Google Workspace is a cloud-hosted service that includes access to productivity and collaboration applications that are available to faculty, staff, and students.
Get Started Using Core and Public Services
For more information on setting up and using G Suite, visit the G Suite Support Page.
|Email & Calendar||Create Apps||File storage & sharing||Social Network||Online Meetings||Task Management||Video management||Search & Discovery|