Email and Calendar
University email accounts and calendars for faculty and staff are hosted on Microsoft Office 365.
- Access: Online/Web Mail, Desktop, & Mobile
- Mail box size: 100G
- Attachment size: Up to 150 MB email file size (35 MB per file attachment)
- Encryption: Available
- Web Mail Login: Use your official UConn email address and NetID password to login online. Your official email address is the one published in the UConn Phonebook.
- Desktop Client: Configure Outlook through Office 365
- Mobile: Setup Outlook on your Mobile Device
For more information on setting up and using Office 365, visit the Office 365 Support Library.
Office 365 Applications
Office 365 is a cloud-hosted service that includes access to productivity and collaboration applications, available through the O365 online portal. Microsoft frequently adds new applications. For a preview of what services and updates are coming, visit their Office 365 Roadmap.