After reading this article student, faculty, and staff should be able to:
- Change or reset their G Suite Password
Changing / Resetting a G Suite Password
- Navigate to https://optin.google.uconn.edu/passwordreset/.
- Under Quick Links, click Activate/Reset Password.
- Login with Your NetID and NetID Password.
- Enter your new password for your account and confirm it by re-entering it. Your NetID password and your G Suite password are not necessarily the same, but can be if you choose to do so.
- Click Submit. You should see a screen that states “Success”.
- Navigate to gmail.com and log in with your email address (for example: FirstName.LastName@uconn.edu) and your new password.
Keywords: G Suite, password, reset, activate, forgot, Gmail
Last Modified: 7/12/2017