After reading this article students, faculty, and staff should be able to:
- Change or reset their Office 365 Password
Note:Your Office 365 email password is your NetID password. When resetting your Office 365 password, you are also resetting your NetID password and vice versa.
Changing / Resetting an Office 365 Password
- Navigate to uconn.edu/office-365/
- Under Quick Links, click Forgot Password.
- Enter your NetID and date of birth. Click Continue.
- If you have provided secondary contact information, your password change will be sent there. If you have not provided a secondary contact, click Switch to Secret Questions & Answers.
- Enter the answers to your secret questions and click Submit Answers.
- Enter your new password for your account and confirm it by re-entering it. Click Set Password.
- You should receive the message “Your password has been successfully set, you will automatically be redirected.”
- Navigate to Office 365 for Faculty/Staff and log in with your email address (for example: email@example.com) and your new password.
Keywords: Office 365, password, reset, activate, forgot,
Last Modified: 7/12/2017